Poultry litter additive contributes to a healthy environment for your livestock production. It reduces ammonia level, moisture and humidity, odors and bacterial populations. It also repels Fecal Coliform, E-coli & Cellulitis, harmful bacteria, insects, darkling beetles, worms, etc. Because of this, poultry health is significantly better and mortality rates decrease. Afterwards, it is totally safe to use as a fertilizer.
- Improve Poultry health and decrease mortality rate.
- Non-corrosive, will not affect your building’s and system’s integrity.
- Reduces Ammonia level and related stress and illnesses.
- Keeps litter dry by reducing moisture and humidity within the litter.
- Will not acidify the litter pH and thereby inhibit the bacteria that transforms manure nitrogen into ammonia.
- Improves and maintains litter quality.
- Safe for use with organic agriculture as livestock production aid.
- Makes manure waste more valuable and safer to use as fertilizer.
- Control and reduces odors caused by fecal matter, urine and various harmful pathogens.
- Reduces bacterial populations of Salmonella and Campylobacter.
- Repels Fecal Coliform, E-coli & Cellulitis.
- Repels harmful bacteria growth, insects, darkling beetles, worms, flies, parasites and other various harmful insects.
- Can be applied before or during a flock.
ICM products are available for purchase on our online store.
Manufacturer’s website: http://i-c-m.co/
Please contact us for more information on ICM.