Top quality products for most of your poultry needs
Cumberland offers a full line of proven and dependable solutions to maximize the growth potential of every bird and your business. Products are engineered to be easy to install, simple to operate, durable and efficient.
Their product lines consist of Feed Pans, Control Pans, Chain Disc Feed Systems Hoppers, Boots and Nipple Drinker Systems among many others.
There are a variety of feed pans available to accommodate the specific needs of each and every grower. Broiler pans are designed to take the birds from day-old to adults.
H-Lo Pan are collapsible/expandable for 2″ to 3.5″
MY Pan have a 6 stage rotating feed level adjustment
I-Plus 3 Control Pan
Micro Switch Control Pan
Broiler & Breeder Watering Systems
9000 Series (Cumberland ) &
HH20 Series (Lubing)
Low maintenance and cost saving operation
Flex-Flo Feed Systems
Flex-Flo tubing is UV stabilized and provides excellent wear resistance. It provides flexibility in facility design, reduces dust, provides protection against insect and rodent contamination and reduces operation noise. Flex-Flo is available in 300( 3″), 350(3.5″) and 500(5″) sizes, with high quality steel augers. The Flex-Flo™ auger is driven by a 1/3 to 1-1/2 horsepower/standard 358 RPM totally-enclosed fan-cooled motor
Kool Pad & Tunnel Door
Kool pad systems utilize the natural cooling effect of evaporation to combat seasonal heat and stress-related dips in production.
Tunnel Door are Easy to install & operate, energy efficient and low maintenance. Available in 4′, 5′ 6′ Height Options
SUPER SAVER™ XL HEATERS
SUPER ON PERFORMANCE AND FUEL SAVINGS
- 250,000 BTU pilot light model features a manual modulating valve (150,000 – 250,000 BTU).
- Choose from hot surface and direct spark models available in natural gas or liquid propane.
- Diagnostic lights for troubleshooting.
- 1/3 HP totally enclosed thermally-protected motor with sealed bearings.
- 1/10 HP motors on all 40,000 – 75,000 BTU models.
- Back-up safety sail switch.
- High limit safety switch (manual reset).
- 40,000 to 250,000 BTU Models Available
The VariFlame variable rate heater offers producers more control, easier access and increased longevity compared to any other unit available on the market today.
- 50,000 to 250,000 BTU’s.
- New igniters are the most durable and easy‐to‐use on the market.
- VariFlame is the first heater offered with all 304 stainless steel shell and internal components.
- It is the only heater on the market featuring a single, easy-to-remove door that allows you to effortlessly access all serviceable parts from a single location.